Visit our Enjoy Bexleyheath website for latest events and news.
Bexleyheath Business Improvement District (BID)
Bexleyheath Business Improvement District (BID) is a business-led and business funded body formed to support economic growth in Bexleyheath and to create a clean, safe and vibrant destination for those who work, visit or live here.
Bexleyheath BID was established on 1st October 2011 as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee. Businesses eligible to pay an additional business levy were balloted in a process administered by the City of Westminster. The additional business levy is only used on work programmes, projects and services mandated by the BID’s levy paying business partners.
In June 2016, businesses will be invited to decide whether they wish to continue making a positive contribution to the commercial and social welfare of the town centre through the work of Bexleyheath BID. Only by securing a majority ‘yes’ vote in the renewal ballot this summer can we build on our achievements to date, and work towards making Bexleyheath a better place to do business, visit, live and work. We would like to count on your support.
- RT @BexleyAwards : How do you become an awards winner? By entering! Put your business in the spotlight by telling us what makes your company… 5 months ago
- ‘The @bonmarche Spring Catalogue is now available! Refresh your wardrobe for the season ahead with more than 150 ne… https://t.co/RH4UjFEnWi 5 months ago
- RT @MorleysBexley : This freezing cold weather is making us want to stay in bed! Make sure you're warm and cosy tonight and wrap up in one o… 6 months ago
- RT @BexleyAwards : Does your restaurant or venue deliver #Bexley's best #food and #hospitality? Enter our awards to be recognised for all yo… 6 months ago
- @bonmarche are giving one lucky winner the chance to win the perfect style makeover for two by Mark Heyes. Plus you… https://t.co/GAdjBxNaV3 6 months ago
0208 304 0775