Visit our Enjoy Bexleyheath website for latest events and news.
Bexleyheath Business Improvement District (BID)
Bexleyheath Business Improvement District (BID) is a business-led and business funded body formed to support economic growth in Bexleyheath and to create a clean, safe and vibrant destination for those who work, visit or live here.
Bexleyheath BID was established on 1st October 2011 as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee. Businesses eligible to pay an additional business levy were balloted in a process administered by the City of Westminster. The additional business levy is only used on work programmes, projects and services mandated by the BID’s levy paying business partners.
In June 2016, businesses will be invited to decide whether they wish to continue making a positive contribution to the commercial and social welfare of the town centre through the work of Bexleyheath BID. Only by securing a majority ‘yes’ vote in the renewal ballot this summer can we build on our achievements to date, and work towards making Bexleyheath a better place to do business, visit, live and work. We would like to count on your support.
- Four days of strange characters, a plea for help from a fictional universe, a conversation on everything that’s goo… https://t.co/itz48XpErK 16 hours ago
- RT @BritishBIDs : Our second Certificate in BID Management (CiBM) class of 2019 commenced today with @CMSpaulclement . Read about the course… 1 day ago
- Meet Masha at @Broadwaybexley on Saturday 29th June! Appearing regularly between 10am – 4pm. Come along with your f… https://t.co/dx42ilwHMq 1 day ago
- Due to current high street improvement works, our Flower Stall 💐and Fruit and Veg 🍓will be located by the clock Tow… https://t.co/q21FAMIiUa 2 days ago
- Enter @EntertainerToys great competition for your chance to win a VIP family short break in one of the new Stargazi… https://t.co/EzNanu5okw 3 days ago
0208 304 0775